I haven't been able to get on here much at all, been one busy momma.
Since it's been so pretty outside I've been spending a lot of time outside with the girls watching Alyssa play her heart out she loves the out doors & watching Aleigha swing in her swing loving the breeze. It's amazing how fast they grow, I can't believe Alyssa will be two in September and Aleigha will be 4 months in just a few weeks. I went to court with Alyssa's daddy at the beginning of this month for childs support nothing was done for now because he is still considered a minor since he hasn't graduated high school yet & we are scheduled to go back to court in July , which to me seems a bit unfair, I guess its all my job to pay for diapers, clothes, shoes, food, daycare, & everything and legally he doesn't have to give me a dime? Ridiculous if you ask me. But he did tell me that he would help me in anyway that he can. Which right now I need him more then ever,& its awesome that we have that kind of relationship now i'm glad that I can come to him when i need him and he is willing to help me instead of us fighting constantly like we was before. it wasn't as hard taking care of one baby but now I have two so its double EVERYTHING & as for Aleigha's daddy we went to take the DNA a couple of weeks ago and guess what? No show. That's okay with me, all he is doing is digging a deeper whole for himself. I know in my heart that God wouldn't put anything on me that I couldn't handle. It may be hard right now but I'm going to get through this. I'm really considering looking into getting my GED this coming up week and then walking with a couple of my friends that I went to school with when I lived here my 8th grade year. Because I'm so far behind in my homeschooling and I don't have to time to catch myself up, when I could get my GED in less then a month and hopefully start college next fall. I'm more then ready to get my career started for myself and my girls. As far in how the girls are doing they are doing wonderful and being beautiful as ever. It's getting a little harder the usual Alyssa was sleeping in until about 9:30 or 10:00 but now Aleigha wakes up about every morning around 5 or so & eats and then she will usually go back to sleep so I'll get a little bit of a cat nap and now Alyssa is waking up a little earlier then usual. They are both teething Alyssa is getting the rest of her teeth in and Aleigha is just starting so its been a fussy house lately anytime Alyssa fusses it upsets Aleigha so then I'm trying to clamn down both babies at the same time. It gets frustrating & sometimes it gets so frustrating that we are all three crying at the same time, But it's all apart of being a mommy & we are all three here for eachother when I have no one to talk to or i'm really upsat I just talk to my girls, even though they can't really understand or talk back I know that they are listening and that they will always be here for me just as I will always be here for them, They are my everything. It's been pretty rough lately & they have been so much support for me, They are my world, my life, my heart, my motivation, my absolute world. I could not ask for more. no one said this would be easy some people said I wouldn't make it, and some people still to this day judges me for being such a young mother. But I can tell you one thing, could not ask for more. Alyssa & Aleigha are what makes me the women I am today. I'm one proud mommy. :)
Love you all!
-momma Jenny<3
Jenny Shea,
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo proud of you! your an amazing Mother, an amazing person!! Your an insperation to young mothers! You go againist the "status quo" of being a teen mom!!! both of ur little girls are beautiful! just like their Mommy... You have been through so much, but yet you can still pull urself together everyday and keep smiling!!! you are by far the strongest person I know! I miss you sooo much!!! know that if you ever need anything I am ALWAYS here!..
I love you girl:)
-Kimmie
Thanks so much Kimmie it really really means a lot and it gives me SO much motivation! My girls are my everything and i'll do everything I have to do to give them the best life they deserve, it may be hard but they are every bit worth it. I just want girls to know it can be done and they aren't alone. I also want other young girls to know that it isn't easy at all and it is difficult and it doesn't have to be this hard if they chose to wait to have kids and have safe sex. i love you girl! thanks for being here for me. also means so much, muchhhh love girl<3
ReplyDelete